"The mind is like a parachute; it only functions when open." -Thomas Dewar

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Hate Back-up Plans...

Well, I will be applying for the Graphic Design program here in two weeks. Yikes! I decided that I will also apply to Photography. That means I need to prepare TWO portfolios in two weeks. No pressure. I'm pretty much there, but I want to make sure I am submitting my very best work. I will probably replace a few before this is all over. BYU is so competitive. This is what I want, but if for some reason I do not make it into either, I will plan on applying to the Advertising major after next semester and Advertising Design minor (that's right the same classes as Graphic Design). I hate back-up plans, but I LOVE loopholes. :) Well, wish me luck!

P.S. Coming soon! Some of my work from my art classes... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment